Has anyone noticed that the setlist from the live cd is not in the same
order that it was originally played?  Here's a review I got from John
London's page at www.oklahoma.net/~jlondon/sdre.html :

"05/26/99...university of oregon, eugene, or...

hey everyone!

well, after a lovely four hour drive (who, me speed? naaaahhh....), i just
got home from the eugene show. it was a pretty incredible show i must say.
just wish there were some people there. it was a HUGE room, and a VERY
small
crowd. especially for the opening bands Juno and Lucky Me, both of whom are
seattle bands and both of whom were pretty darn cool.
anyways, this is an SDRE list, so i will talk about them. i'll start off
with the set list (note a few changes):

pillars
guitar and video games
the blankets were the stairs
100 million
every shining time you arrive
song about an angel
the prophet
roses in water
j'nuh
in circles
days were golden

(now when they started playing days, i was surprised, cuz it was a short
set. then, they all walked off in typical fashion, but the house lights
stayed off. so the crowd started cheering for an encore. then the house
lights came on, and everyone was kinda confused for a minute. but then
people started clapping again. then, joe stuck his head out and everyone
started REALLY clapping and cheering. so they came out for an encore, which
dan said they weren't planning on doing, but we made such great noise that
they did it anyway.....i gotta say, for so few people, we sure made a lot
of
noise.)

encore:
how it feels to be something on
rodeo jones

so basically, it was the same songs as usual, just in a different, crazy
order. it was the first time i had ever seen them end on something other
than days were golden. kinda liked this set order though. will be
interesting to see what they do in the next few shows."

I just think it's kind of weird that SubPop(or perhaps SDRE) wanted to
stick with the more traditional setlist for the cd release.
Chris