"okay. here's my opinion. (and i've been holding out on this for a long
time)....okay, i'm a HUGE fan of sdre.....BUT i just can't help but cringe
when i hear jeremy do the old diary and lp2 songs live now. i mean he JUST
WON'T SCREAM! it drives me crazy. i know it's petty...but the reason why i
get so emotional listening to diary and lp2 is because of the contrast of
smooth gorgeous vocals and screaming. and jeremy has like the best scream
ever, in my opinion. i watched the live video recently, and there's one part

on "the prophet" where he tries REALLY hard...but can't do it. i almost want

to cry. every time i watch that video now, i have to watch the old 120
minutes performance where he DOES scream doing "seven" and just wish that
the
old days were here again. okay, i don't know where this post is going...i
just thought i'd put my two cents in. okay peoples....take care."
----

I've been feeling that way for some time too..why doesn't he? All the live
stuff I have he doesn't scream..I mean "Song About an Angel" for instance
has to be one of my fave songs especially the "Although you hit hard I still
come back.." and "Running behind..." parts..he screams those on Diary but
not live.  Same with Rodeo Jones ect.