Dude, you guys have been sooo hard on SDRE'S live
cd/video and the way that he sings. But come on, I
think that you guys wouldnt have been happy with it no
matter how well they did it. Also, I love the way that
jeremy sings on the old albums also, but maybe he has
matured/is taking better care of his voice. I mean
it is still good so just take it for what it's worth
and go on.  Maybe there will be a little bit of
screaming in there upcoming album (but I doubt it)

      well that is all that I have to say.

David B.   Play list=get up kids, Lp2 and live album