I've been sitting here and reading these emails week after week
about the screaming. Yes, I got diary first and I really felt his passion
when he screamed. It did alot, but now with the live album and How It Feels
he isnt screaming. So what. Its not like he isnt passionate about what he
is singing anymore. Its not like the only way you can express emotion is by
screaming. Leave the man alone. In my opinion his voice sounds better then
it ever has before. I get into the parts where he expands his abilities
more then when he just screams. Well thats all I really have to say I
guess. SDRE is still rocking. I'm in love with all of there albums.
Well that my opinion I guess,
                                     All the love
                                            Matt