Hi guys,

to unsubscribe, go to the following web address -
http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~bpmccal/sdre_l.html

and follow instructions!

Thanks to everyone who has written me, but I don't have time to reply to
everyone. :)  If your post doesn't appear it's likely because it didn't
have SDRE content - I'm not going to email you back and say "Hey, you need
SDRE content", it would take too long - so if you don't see it, that's
why.

All these messages go through me - my mailbox is filling up fast. :)  So
if it's not an important message, well, think twice about poor l'il
Lance...:)

Oh, and a final thing - Lance is my name, not Ferris. :)  Ferris is my
last name.  I've had enough Bueller jokes to last a lifetime (although I
hear they are making a Ferris Bueller 2...)

                        * "The coast is clear!
Lance Ferris            *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    *  (Tides rush in,
Psychology              *   pull us farther undertow)
McMaster University     *     - Cursive