In a message dated 2/27/00 10:40:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>
    I just listened to The Ocean on the order of 20 or so times now, and each
time it just fills me with more joy. Jeremy's voice is incredible. Clean,
clear, and flowing; this band is becoming something huge, something no one
will be able to tear down after they are gone.
    Others, like those whining Diary emo-kids, may find his voice becoming
more like celein deon, or however you spell that chiks name, but if you dont
like it, dont listen to it! Like some other guy was saying, if you want
Diary, listen to Diary. SDRE is definitely moving forward, with a goal in
front, and not behind.

                                            STEVE            from Knoxville