well, it's bound to be easier than the older songs.  I
saw something a while ago about jeremy singing in
phonics in the studio in the "olden" days ('the days
were olden'...hehehehe)and seeing which words fit
later.  I don't know how true that is, but it does
seem as if the syntax has gotten clearer in recent
years (don't take that as an attack of Diary....Diary
is the Holy Grail IMHO).

dan