That really makes me think... what were you thinking just saying that such
beautiful songs are simply "BAD"!!? That's quite a silly thing if you ask
me... also, I sincerely agree with that Dan who said that all the albums were
rather similar despite [un]popular belief. I've always always thought that
Diary was great, How it Feels was great, and Lp2 was great... and that Lp2 is
almost like a perfect transition between the two others... they all almost
link to eachother in ways that I can't really describe... I say that
otherwise, instead of being bitter about how The Ocean doesn't sound how you
want, you should be happy to the point of ridiculousness that the band is
still together! The fact that they're still together should be more than
enough to keep any REAL FANS beyond happy...
One thing that I did notice though, was that his voice seems more like it did
on the live cd to me than on any of their other albums... It's got this new
texture that makes me smile.

You should all smile too. THE DAYS ARE GOLDEN!

Dan W.

(too many Dan's on the list confuses Dan!)

http://lazygenius.homepage.com (if anyone cares to see some pictures of me
smiling) <<my silly band site>>