ok so the dates were wrong,
but nevertheless i'm worried about age restrictions too.
i emailed ansigod to see if he might be able to mention this when he
gets a chance to get in touch with the band or manager or whoever.  i
mean, booking is probably harder and more tedious than it sounds, but
it would be really nice if all the dates were all ages.  i'm 15, and
it won't be too easy for me to fake 21 (or even 18), as is the case
for some other fans..

jen