has anybody heard any confirmed dates for an upcoming sdre tour in support of
the new record?  i really want to see them this summer or fall.

also, i was at this punk/hard core show in my small town in the middle of
nowhere and all of the sudden they announced this emo band and half the kids
left.  their name was "brandston" and i think they are on deep elm records or
something along those lines.  i liked them a lot.  anyone know anything about
this band?  like them?
 sorry for getting off topic there.

jerry

i got so many e-mails about my shirts, i decided just to put them on ebay!!
that would be a lot easier. here are the links:

sdre shirt:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=287255688

jejune shirt:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=287266401