not surprisingly, i had five new e-mails today. one was ernesto, thinking my tracklist
was funny... the rest were people either
accusing me of making fun of sunny day or saying "that's not the real tracklist." get
a sense of humor, guys.

no, that is not the real tracklist to the new album. i made it all up myself. there, i
said it.

now, here's a good question... supposedly it doesn't like joe will be touring with
sdre this time around (which sucks, because that
guy rules). but anyway, if sdre could have anyone on bass this tour (besides nate,
jeff, or joe), who should they pick? i guess i
should do this in a poll format, so the list isn't cluttered with one-line replies. so
send your answers to me.

yes, i'm this bored.

-----
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
why should i? because: http://www.ysib.com/
sunny day real estate: http://www.sunnydayrealestate.com/
irc: "Famous" on EFNet, channels #SDRE and #YSIB
-----