what is wrong with Production? I mean Beach boys pet sounds was WAY over
prodused, to the point of no return, but it's one of the best albums
ever made. I mean come on, how many times can SDRE use the same formula?
I've heard some of the songs of the rising tide, and I can say with
great joy, this album will blow you away. I mean It was made with the
since of return of the frog queen, depth (not saying other SDRE albums
haven't had it).

sean

--
 "Getting lost in you again is better then being numb"-Foo Fighters
       "Cause bad girls, are always bad girls, lets let em in"-Pavement"