I don't know how many of you remember me, but several months ago I posted
about how I wasn't sure if i was going to like Return of the Frog Queen.
Almost everyone sent me messages saying they really liked it and I should
take a chance and go for it.  I promised to write back one day and so here
it is.  Back in March i finally did get Return of the Frog Queen and i have
to say that it is great.  I really admire Jeremy for trying something new
and I admire him more for pulling it off.  The orchestra sounds amazing and
the songs are really well written.  It proves Mr. Enigk has a lot of talent!

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

M.