CD's have better sound quality anyway, and a lot of people don't know what
they're doing when they encode an mp3.  The RIAA is paranoid and ignorant.

The one thing that really gets my goat is the sound quality on the .ra of
one.  I spent 6 hours monday night trying to clean it up and undo the heinous
ra compressions damage...to no significant avail.  I would like it alot if
timebomb made high quality mp3s of the songs they are promoting already from
the studio master media.

dan t