does anyone happen to have a video recording of the sunny day real
estate show at the bottleneck in lawrence kansas last february? they were
with mk ultra and heroic doses.

     i would kill to have my own copy of that show. short of killing, i
would trade some stuff to get a copy.

     i thought the sdre official live video would saiate my desire to see
them live every day, but of course it did not. i need the lawrence 1999 show
as it was the best show of that tour (the band said so, and having been
there i would have to agree).

     contact me at this email address or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanks.

-jason.

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]\[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.nwmissouri.edu/~s214560

"where do you move when what you're moving from is yourself?"
  -modest mouse 'never ending math equation'