I was... Listening to Death Cab for Cutie last night, and I was thinking
Gibbard's voice sounded kind of like Jeremy's.  I mean, he "stole" the idea
of "Fallen Heart" to end Airplanes, why not sound like high-pitched,
slightly-nasal-Jeremy too?  Nah, but that guy has great voice, that DCFC
guy.

"do the kermit  ** ** *
n'alright now"
- ian rickert