I am trying to load sunnydayrealestate.com but am getting re-directed to
the artistdirect error page, even though just last week I could access the
pre-page they had up.  Could it be that they are updating sdre.com
shortly?  Keep an eye out and let the list know when if they update it
soon (I'd do it myself but I don't have time to check the page daily!)

Cursive has some new songs on saddle-creek.com - if you like Diary and are
dissapointed that SDRE hasn't done another, I personally think Cursive
carry on the tradition.  "Lament for Pretty Baby" is another fucking
stunning song by them.  I can't put them over enough - they're that damn
good.

                        * "The coast is clear!
Lance Ferris            *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    *  (Tides rush in,
Psychology              *   pull us farther undertow)
McMaster University     *     - Cursive