Holy shit, there's also a Led Zeppelin song called "Wearing and Tearing" , and
there's a song on "The Rising Tide" called "Tearing in My Heart." Then there's a
song on U2's "Boy" called "Into the Heart".

I also did a little research: one of the earliest U2 singles, "11:00 Tick Tock"
has, if you turn the cover sideways, a drawing of a giant robed God carrying a
lamp, similar to the inside cover of Led Zeppelin 4. He looks sort of like a
prophet, or to be consistent, "THE Prophet."

On the inside of Led Zeppelin's "Presence" in the lower left hand corner photo of
the girl in the lily field, there is a small, barely discernible FLY on the
girl's head (similar to the fly on the "Pink Album"). There is also a song by U2
called "The Fly" from an album called "Achtung Baby", and there's a song on Led
Zeppelin's "Coda" album called "Ozone Baby".

On the front cover of Led Zeppelin 2 there are airbrushed-on faces on the various
pilots, kind of like "faces in discguise".  Then there's a song on that album
called "Thank You," which is PRECISELY what Jeremy said onstage at the Nashville
gig last year after a few songs!!! HOLY SHIT, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned the cover of U2's "October" sideways and saw an apparition in the jacket
of Adam Clayton that resembled the weird sun object on the cover of "HIFTBSO". I
also noticed that the likeness between the beginning of the song "In The Evening"
on "In Through The Out Door" is EXACTLY like the final moments of the title track
to "The Rising Tide", and the electronic effect used is the exact same one used
on U2's "Lemon", and there is a lemon on the inside "spinning wheel" of the cover
of "Led Zeppelin 3", which has a song on it called "Tangerine", which is also a
tropical fruit!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!

I also found that on the back of the album cover to "Presence", there is a math
equation on the chalkboard which, if you add together, comes out to be, you
guessed it, "one hundred million", which is the exact sales figure for U2's first
album worldwide. If you divide by 48, you get 314,518,047, which is the UPC code
number for U2's "Zooropa" album, multiplied by twelve, which is the number of
chords in a one-minute section of "Good Times Bad Times". Incidentally, there are
21 windows on the cover of "Physical Graffiti", and if you divide that figure by
THREE (the current number of members of SDRE), you get SEVEN. Also, U2 had a song
called "40" on the album "War", and the word "war" has THREE letters!!!! On the
same album, there's a song called "New Year's Day", which is January the first,
or January ONE!!!!! Then they had a song called "Pride" that mentions "early
morning, April 4", and SDRE had a song called "5/4", and although the date April
the fourth would actually be "4/4", if you consider adding ONE (both the name of
a SDRE song AND the album Led Zeppelin ONE), you get "5/4" !!!!! And then, SDRE
has a song called "Two Promises", and Zeppelin has a song called "Tea For One",
and U2 has a song called "TWO Hearts Beat as ONE" !!!!!!!!!!

In the song "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" by U2, Bono sings "butterfly
kisses up and down your wrist". There are several butterflies on the inside of
"Led Zeppelin 3", and the one on the bottom of the left-hand side is next to a
chair, which rhymes with "The Blankets Were the Stairs", and next to the chair is
an angel, which is the supposed cover for "The Rising Tide" as well as being in
"Song About an Angel"!!!!!!!

SDRE has a song called "Friday", and U2 has a song called "Sunday Bloody Sunday",
and the day in between is Saturday, and that is the day that Robert Plant's son
Karac died in a car accident, and remember, U2 sang about a "crashed car"!!! On
the inside cover of "How It Feels", there is a road that goes smack into a hill
and straight up to heaven, where there are ANGELS like the inside cover of "Led
Zeppelin 3" and the song "Angel of Harlem" by U2, and EXACTLY behind the "road on
the hill" drawing on "How It Feels" CD booklet is the drawing of the airplanes,
and there is a CRASHED AIRPLANE on the inside cover of U2's "Zooropa", and on the
cover of "Led Zeppelin ONE" the blimp is CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING, PEOPLE. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER ON THIS.

The reason "The Rising Tide" is so laid-back and poppy is because BONO HAS
SECRETLY REPLACED JEREMY!!!! And we have been given these clues along the way to
help us figure it out!!!

Now I can go back to sleep.