That is a good idea. I saw them at the troc. last
tour and from what i remember it wasn't small.
The smallest venue i saw them at was karma in
boston. it was amazing, a lot more intimate.
I have been on this list for a long time now i
just don't asy much i'm an observer you could
say. but its rare that i get to talk or meet
people that get the same charge and love of
sdre's and rotfq as i do, so meeting up there
somewhere somehow would be really great!!!
I'm definitely going to be there!!
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> earlier on the list someone suggested a meeting
> at the concert in some area i
> have forgotton the name of.  recently i saw a
> member named sean who said he
> was "anxiously awaiting a philly date".  the
> philly date, which i hate to say
> i got from mtv, is july 8th at the troc, a
> surprisingly small venue for sunny
> day (the troc i think is only about 2000).
> i think it would be "good times!" if everyone
> in the philly area met up at
> the show...
>
> hope to see you there...
> ant