I was flipping through cable earlier today and I thought i heard a familiar tune. Turns out it was "47". I was amazed, and Watched a few minutes of the movie. I had to leave for work, and i'm wondering if anyone knows what movie it was.

The scene I saw had the song in the background while two people were skateboarding on a half-pipe or whatever they're called. That's as much as i saw. The people were having some sort of conversation, but I don't remember what about.

Hopefully some can clue me in as to the title of the movie.