Hey, its John from In the Blue...just posting an update of the Rising Tide
favorite song poll:

Faces in Disguise  18% (11 Votes)
Snibe  13.1% (8 Votes)
Rain Song  11.4% (7 Votes)
Tearing in my Heart  11.4% (7 Votes)
Fool in the Photograph  9.8% (6 Votes)
One  8.1% (5 Votes)
Disappear  6.5% (4 Votes)
The Ocean  6.5% (4 Votes)
The Rising Tide  6.5% (4 Votes)
Killed by an Angel  4.9% (3 Votes)
Television  3.2% (2 Votes)

Total Votes: 61

        By the way, I just want to extend a thank you to everyone who has
been posting to In the Blue's message boards and made it successful thus
far.  Its been exactly one week since I put the message boards up and theres
already been 56 messages posted.

        On top of this, one of the posts came from Dan Hoerner!  Plus, Brian
(Ansigod) gave me permission to put his tabs up on my page.  If you've been
living in a cave and haven't checked them out yet in the past 5 years, go
check them out.

        thanks,
                John DeSpirito
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]