>Another thing i hear about the album is that aside from the production
>aspects (get over it, just imagine how much better HIFTBSO would be >with
>some decent production, especially on the drums) that the band >doesn't
>sound passionate about the new songs. I fear that with the >disappearance
>of Jeremy's screaming people have it in their minds that >Jeremy is not as
>passionate or emotive as he used to be while singing. >Just because a
>singer does not scream to emphasize anger or sadness >does not mean that
>the passion is not there.

Seeing the show in Seattle yesterday, I have to strongly disagree with the
above. Jeremy (and Will and Dan for that matter) was VERY into the music-new
and old. I was so amazed by how much passion and emotion Jeremy put into the
show. His face portrayed how deeply he felt the songs from The Rising Tide
(since most of the songs they played were from the new album).

I also want to comment on the back-up vocalist. I thought he was horrible!
He sounded all right on Snibe, but he totally ruined One. Jeremy took the
low part during the chorus, and the back up guy did the really high falsetto
part-it sounded really bad. For most of the other songs, you could hardly
hear him, which was probably a "technical problem" (like the unfortunate
fact that Will's mic wasn't working).

The show was great! My favorites were J'nuh, 8, In Circles, Disappear, and
Killed By and Angel. I've never been to a concert before last night where
the ENTIRE crowd was so into the music. Everyone was moving, cheering, and
getting really into the music. It was an amazing experience.

Tara