On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Daniel Trudell wrote:

> I think we're all getting fed up with AD.  The only thing compelling about
> it is the TSMAP t-shirt, which I'm going to buy at the show anyway.

Does the $20 price tag make it more compelling? I hope it's cheaper at the
shows, although I'll shell out whatever it takes anyway.

That's the real advantage of being indie (or, as indie as Sub-Pop is.. at
least they let SDRE chose their own web designer [who was better than the
new one, I might add]..).. t-shirts for under $12.  (Well, yeah, there's
other advantages too, but..)