1.  Poppy (but not poopy)
 2.  Maybe it happened like this:  "Ok, Jeremy, I'll let you play drums on
one track IF you let me sing on a song (or at least make people think I
sang)!
 3.  Track 2 intro . . . "Silent Lucidity"?
 4.  Jeremy can play bass.
 5.  Jeremy did what with his voice?
 6.  The eighties . . . and the Beatles.
 7.  Dan is good.
 8.  The girl on track 8 (TIMH). . . kinda funny and kinda scary, too.
 9.  ENHASDREFAEBJUTFLOEW (Ever notice how Sunny Day Real Estate fans
abbreviate everything by just using the first letters of each word?)
10.  This is a Sunny Day Real Estate album?
11.  What are those kids saying?
12.  Where's Will's fills?
13.  An SDRE song without drums?  (Not many of those)
14.  Good album.
15.  This makes me want to pull out old SDRE stuff and listen to it.
16.  This album kinda makes me sad.
17.  Will knows what he is doing.
18.  Where are those kids from?
19.  What's that on Will's arm?
20.  Does anyone else like to play all of the albums in order whenever a new
one comes out?
21.  Good songs to fall asleep to.
22.  Not as dark as I expected.
23.  I didn't know Will could keep a straight beat.
24.  Wish they would tour closer to me!
25.  Whoa!  Love songs!