Last night was so amazing, sadly I hadn't gotten the opportunity to hear
much of No Knife previous to the show, but I'm gonna grab that CD today
while I'm at the in-store @ Tower...

So No Knife was great, they had some serious energy for a crowd that was
obviously holding out for something better... but nonetheless,

Sunny Day took the stage in their comfy-gear (jeans& t-shirts this time
around), cept Will who was half naked the whole time...

The set list was as follows (I love my photographic memory):

Fool in the Photograph
Pillars
One
The Ocean
Killed By an Angel
Guitar & Video Games
Snibe
Every Shining Time You Arrive
Disappear
Tearing in my Heart
J’nuh
8
The Rising Tide
In Circles

The band was seriously polite as always, most of the time Dan was in his
little daze, head tilted back and rocking back and forth with that 100
million-dollar grin.  I brought my sister along for the ride this time, I
bought her HIFTBSO a few months ago and she fell in love and now she's
completely hooked after seeing them in action.  She said what made it more
fun, intense, enjoyable, what have you was the fact that each of them seemed
to be euphorically happy, like they'd actually found their niche in life and
would rather be doing nothing else, I only hope I'm as lucky one day.

There were two other guys at the concert, but my ears were too deafened by
No Knife to hear their names introduced, but Dan said that they were both
from Chicago, I wonder if they're only playing this local show or the whole
tour, I guess I'll find out in Cleveland on Saturday, one of them was on
bass obviously and the other varied between keyboards and guitar...  If
anyone caught their names or knows who they are I'd appreciate knowing.  ;o)

Dan also added, as I'm sure he probably does at every show to get the croud
pumped up 'some people think Sunny Day's from Seattle, but they're wrong,
we're a Chicago band' hehehe

As always, there was that one guy shouting SEVEN!, Does he travel around to
all the shows just to do that or maybe he's employed by the band... hehe

Some girl's shriek came from the balcony, to which Dan smiled and said
'That's quite a scream' a few songs later I think it was the same girl who
shouted 'I'll bear your children!' to which Jeremy smiled, kinda embarrassed
and said 'Wow, hehehe'.

So with all these memories, I am truly caught in my own sunny daze today, I
can't wait to catch the in-store in a few hours, take care all,

as always,

jillian

all this time looking for love and
you want to find peace