On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Bruce Labbate wrote:

> > 3) What are the band member's status for wives and kids? I know
> > Dan is married, and I remember seeing pictures of another
> > wedding, but I can't remember if it was Will's or Nate's.
>
> Dan's married, and I seem to remember something happening with regards
> to Jeremy, recently ... Hrm.

An addendum..

Someone posted earlier on the list and said at a show Jeremy said he was
"pregnant," which was either a joke, or maybe he has a wife that is
pregnant?  Although there seems to be a lot of chatter in places about
Jeremy being gay, which I think is just silly speculation and should be
ignored (so, like, you didn't see me say that).

And, on the "In The Blue" website (I believe it was that one), there are
pictures of Nate with is "hot wife" (and she is!) on their wedding day.

As far as Will goes, I know at one time he was married, but after all the
stuff that happened regarding the Foo Fighters, he started drinking
heavily and I've heard that he hit his wife?  I won't say that's fact,
though (also, you didn't see me say that)  So Will is, or at least used to
be, married.

And what about Jeff Palmer! You forgot to mention him! Although I have no
idea what's up with him :)

-josh.