This was the best show I have ever seen.  It was the set they've been
playing for the past few nights.  Each song kept getting better and better.
I couldn't believe how tight they were.  The highlight of the evening was In
Circles.  I'll tell you why.  Right at the break, Jeremy's guitar went out,
he stepped back to try and fix it, but couldn't.  So he took off his guitar
(the SG) lifted it straight up over his head, and then threw it in on the
ground.  This was not some rock star ploy, it looked like an actual fit of
temporary rage.  Then
he wandered around the stage while they were still playing the break,
then when the chorus came back in, he just stood there and sang the rest of
the song better than anything previously that night.  His presence was
incredible.  I will forestall any other details of the show
because I'm sure other people will be writing about it.