For anyone who's interested in seeing, I scanned some pictures I took at
the Sunny Day Real Estate show in Atlanta on July 14th and put 'em up on a
web page. They were taken with a disposable camera, so they're not of high
photographic caliber.  There's a few from the signing as well, and a scan
of the set list (Woo-hoo! I snagged it! :)

The URL: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte761n/sdre/

The show was great, even with the thudding of a rave going on
below.  Definately one of the best, if not the best, I've ever seen.  I
went to the Athens show too (no pictures), and the atmosphere was better
(no smoking helps a good deal, coupled with with no annoying thudding
inbetween songs), although I think I liked the performance in Atlanta
better.  The set for the Athens show was the same; this disappointed me a
bit, although it didn't significantly detract from the show.  I just would
have liked to have seen some other songs performed, but oh well.  It still
was amazing.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and stuff.

-josh.