Hmm... Where to begin with this...

I can't remember exactly when, but awhile ago I took a poll that was huge,
gargatuan even, in its scope. Every band everyone else on the list liked
besides Sunny Day Real Estate, to be exact. The rules were: any bands anyone
else felt like contributing, from every band they've ever heard to only one
or two favorites. And lo and behold, I got a whole slew of responses,
somewhere near 100 I believe. Anyways, the poll is coming back. That's
right, any and all bands you like, send them here. The due date is August
11, and the results will be posted August 12.

I've decided to add a pair of new categories.
What with the new album coming out, I'd love to get people's favorite
non-SDRE album. Also, due to the new "best touring band" post that's been
floating around, I'd also like your opinion of the best non-SDRE live band.

Like I said before, all entries by August 11. Hopefully I'll get above last
year's total of low 100s...

from Charlie Wagner | AIM=themadlord
np: Slint, "Spiderland"
band=http://theoryband.tripod.com