Hey you guys.  I was at the Palace show on Thursday, and I just have to say
that it was one of the greatest, most moving experiences I have ever had.
Everything about the night was perfect, and I just wish that I could have
gone to the show at the Troubadour the following night as well.  How did it
go?  I can't imagine it being much better than Thursday's show, but you
never know.  Eight was simply amazing, as were all of the songs they played
at the concert.  I'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but I am
wondering how many people were at the show at the Palace?  I don't know how
many people it holds, but it looked like the show was sold-out.

Lorealle, I'm bummed we weren't able to get in contact before the show like
we had talked about!  I lost your e-mail somehow and unfortunately did not
know any other way to reach you.  Write me if you get the chance and let me
know what you thought of the show.  And Mike, it was great meeting you, and
thanks for the tape.  I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'll
let you know what I think of it when I do.  One final question, not Sunny
Day related, but I'll throw it out anyway.  Are any of you guys going to the
Jimmy Eat World/Onelinedrawing show at the Troubadour on Aug. 4th?  What
about the one in Santa Barbara on Aug. 7th?  Write me if you are going to go
to either of the shows and maybe we can meet before or something.  See ya
there!

                              -Josh

Do or do not... There is no try.
Yoda- Empire Strikes Back