Bsically all of you offered to do some sort of trade or whatever...like I said before, it's all about doing it for free, especially since it didn't cost me anything to gather up this stuff.....here's the "deal"..pick out whatever you want from the list and send cd-r's and return envelopes.....as far as a trade goes, i really don't have time to go through everyone's lists of what they have so why don't we say that if you'd like to, just throw in something you feel is a cool trade.  If you don't have anything, then thats fine too.  No biggie..this is about sharing...by the way..my mailing address is as follows..

Chris Stratton
1711 Windsor Dr.
Arlington, Tx. 76012

-- Tour de Force, Defacto, Ayuchuco! --