When I first read about this Dave Matthews Band thing,
the first thing that popped into my head was the fact
that when DMB was on one of their first arena tours,
Soul Coughing was opening for them. And, as we all
know, Soul Coughing also toured w/SDRE. So maybe some
talks between SDRE and M. Doughty or something could
have spurred this. Just a thought. Wouldn't want to
see it though.

Why can't SDRE tour w/ a band like Deftones? I know
everyone on here loves Radiohead, but they don't do
much for me. Need to pick up that shit. Tha fuckin
Tones, the most amazing band in the entire world.
Period. It could be like Tones, SDRE, and a Far
reunion. I'd pay $500 to see that. Later

Chris