I can't agree more. but in addition, I also wish they would never have rejoined at all
because I don't like what they have done since.  Don't get me wrong, their music is now
is much better than most music available today, but I believe the pink album was the
best album ever made.  Why would I listen to HIFTBSO or The Rising Tide if i could
listen to the pink album or diary? I hope they break up soon.  Maybe Jeremy will then
do
more solo stuff (beyond his required 2) or he will start or join another band or
something becuase I just don't like the direction Dan is taking them in now.  Dan is a
very nice guy, but I don't like him as a musician or a lyricist. I have a feeling that
in about 4 hours my mailbox will be more full than it has ever been. bye.