I had a thought at work today (pretty boring, so the mind wanders...):
If anyone out there has a sunny day related ftp server, website etc.,
and would like a free sunnydayrealestate.org subdomain name
(yada.sunnydayrealestate.org or something) let me know. I figure I
should get my 12 euros worth.

just a thought,
-brian

(I still would really like a copy of the 10/21/00 show, so let me know
if you want to trade or whatnot)

also, if anyone's noticed, my ftp is down for break until the 20th