i think when it comes to songwriting...HIFTBSO was the best.  This was by
far their best sounding album though.  i was a little bit disappointed by
the return to some more "cookie cutter" song structures.  but the songs
themselves are amazing.  even television which i HATE...is actually a pretty
well written song.

but ofcourse, i hope SDRE's best cd hasnt been recorded yet.

-dave

www.personal.psu.edu/dmm219
www.apolloproject.net