Well, this poll really did make the time at work go by much quicker.  I
might have to do another poll one day.
Here are the results for what you thought were the best live bands...

1.  At the Drive-In (8 votes)
2.  Radiohead (7 votes)
3.  Modest Mouse (6 votes)
4.  Tool and Pink Floyd (each had 4 votes)
5.  Jane's Addiction, No Knife, Peal Jam, Flaming Lips (each had 3 votes)
6.  Mineral, Joan of Arc, Rocket from the Crypt, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage
Against the Machine, Deftones, Elliott, Hum, Social Distortion, Fugazi,
Godspeed You Black Emporer, Juno, Built to Spill, Pedro the Lion, U2,
Violent Femmes, Hot Water Music (each had 2 votes)
7.  There were a million responses that had only one vote, and if my hands
didn't hurt from typing what I already have, then I would probably put them
on here.  Ok, probably not.

Some interesting responses were...Michael Jackson, Billy Ocean, PJ Harvey,
Slayer, GWAR, Rod Stewart, Yanni, and yes... David Hasselhoff.

Well, I'm sure that ol' David H. puts on an excellent show, but that's it
for now.  So if anyone else wants to make fun of David Hasselhoff and
Yanni, feel free to, because I know I will.  Heh.  Later on.

wes
my band, proculture, website
is...http://www.angelfire.com/rock/proculture...so check it out if you get
bored.  Peace.