i dont know if any of you have read this, but this is a review of jeremy's
solo album which was supposedly written by nate:

- Nate Mendel ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Seattle, WA, USA
Hindsight. Isn't it a funny thing? I've known Jeremy Enigk for ten years
now, and I was in a band with Jeremy for four of those years. You might ask,
"Nate, lookng back what have you learned about Sunny Day Real Estate?" Well,
I'll tell you! Jeremy Enigk and Sunny Day Real Estate are more overrated
than Leonardo Decaprio in a Teen Beat magazine! Over the past seven years
and four albums (including the live album) SDRE have turned into Seattle's
biggest ongoing joke. I admit, I was a part of that joke for two albums, but
one day I woke up and said to myself, "Nate, what are you doing? You need to
find a real band!" That band wound up being the Foo Fighters, and I don't
think I have to tell you we rock! And as far as "Return of the Frog Queen",
get real Jeremy, this album is sappier than a maple tree. When I first heard
this album it was at Jeremy's house when he threw a listening party for his
friends and family. As soon as Jeremy pressed play I almost bursted out
laughing. It was some of the most sugar-pop-cheese rock that I've ever
heard. My advice is don't waste your time.

obviously im not so sure i believe it.......but i just thought it was
interesting....