I can not believe all the responses I got from my post on new music.  You
guys are the best.  I have 2 pages of bands to look for.  How do you all feel
about Napster?  Is there a better way to sample new music???

I heard that SDRE got dropped from their label because of Jeremy's? farm
situation? or something...can anyone tell me what this is about?

Is there anyone out there from MA (southeast or RI)?  I'd love to hang out
with some cool SDRE fans!  Of course if you love SDRE you hafta be the
coolest!

Other bands to try like SDRE are Jeff Buckley-Mystery White Boy and Built to
Spill-Perfect from Now on!!!
Talk to ya soon
In Peace
Jen