Hey all...

K.

The FTP is back up right now in a rudimentary form (the only thing on it
as we speak are the HIFTBSO alt. mixes). I will be ripping my collection
to get started again. What i'm hoping, though, is that all you folks who
spent days downloading from me will be kind enough to upload some of the
stuff, to make sure that more people can leech like you did in the past,
and so that I can have my mp3s back. :)

With your help, guys, we can get this thing back to where it was BEFORE i
f'd up my computer.

ftp://rodeo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:666

or Host address: sdrearchive.mine.nu
port: 666
l/p: rodeo/jones

Thanks all!

"if paul steeve faught jason Hall, yuo know who would win? NOBODY becuase
violence si not teh answar!!!!" - jeff k