Monday, June 4

I was at Guitar Center in Kirkland today, and saw what I believe to be a William Goldsmith sighting. He came in, looked around, and bought some drum stuff without actually asking the price or seeming to care.  I talked to the clerk shortly after he left, and he told me that his name was indeed William Goldsmith, and that he also thought it was the SDRE drummer.  I would imagine there are not that many William Goldsmiths in Washington state, and few of which have that kind of credit level.  I just thought it was an interesting occurence.  Keep up the good work Will!    -Kris Simonsen, Snohomish Washington

Do You Yahoo!?