Being a longtime fan, and coincidentally a college student with no money, I
was wondering in any other fans not out for profit might have the tracks on
the In Circles single.  I have yet to get my hands on a good sounding
version of 9.  I love it in poor quality, I'm dying to hear it sound good.
Is it, by chance, up on the ftp site?  I haven't been there in a while, and
I can't remember the version that used to be there sounding any better than
the one I have.  Thanks in advance for any help.

If I had that CD, I would have to be in need of cash for a heart transplant
or something to auction it off.

Jason

Death and Taxes
            ----