Hello - per previous correspondence, the end date is 7/24/01.  Since this auction is
being conducted via email, it seems that an end date is difficult to enforce and be
fair to participants, therefore I will end the auction when a 24 hour period after
midnight 7/24/01 passes without further bids being submitted.  I hope this sounds
fair, and obviously it may not even become an issue.

View items at:  http://www.angelfire.com/emo/sdre/cdsale.htm

Auction Status:
END DATE: 7/24/2001
SDRE In Circles CD Single: $30 (Next bid as single item has to be $33+ since multiple bidder)
SDRE Seven CD Single: $15 (Next bid as single item has to be $18+ since multiple bidder)
SDRE In Circles & Seven as Pair: $45
KROQ 1995 Calendar CD: $12
Crank Sampler CD: $5