I agree with almost everything here except the Cursive comments. I think
the breakup is a Dan/Jeremy issue, because their styles are growing so much
further apart. earlier on (Diary), you couldn't tell who did what. Now they
have two very different and distinct ways of writing lyrics and/or music.
How can I tell? I like the stuff Jeremy does and I completely hate the
stuff Dan does.  I've met Dan, and he is a very nice guy, but what he does
musically is what I consider to be junk. Bands almost always break up over
personal issues, if it were a time bomb thing they would just find a new
label (i know it's been said, i'm just pushing it in).  And the way i see
it, the fact that Jeremy and Will (or,if i have to be specific: SDRE
without Dan) are doing a project together only confirms that. I don't know
what else to say. ask me some questions. this may not even make sense,
seeing as to how i can't even keep my eyes open at this time of night
(morning).