I have had one gripe with similar comments as this. Why does everyone keep
demanding that SDRE has "evolved, progressed, advanced, etc." All they have
done is CHANGED. 99% of the comments I have read regarding TRT and SDRE
suggest that they have evolved into something much better, as  chimp to
man, when all they have really done is changed into something else. they
are no better, they are just different. Though, personally, I believe they
are not all they used to be, or could be. Read the lyrics to Diary, then
read the lyrics to The Rising Tide, then read the lyrics to Diary again.
COME ON. evolution? progression? how can a sane person argue that this is
progression?