a few months ago i remember a couple of different poeple had ftp sites up, or
something similar. i have a cable connection now and was hoping i could download some
sdre stuff. i guess i never had the patience before. anyway, it would be cool if
someone posted the info about accessing those sdre files. i am kinda going through
sunny day withdrawl and would like to get my hands on some live stuff to tide me over
till these solo albums come out.

on a side note, i like indie rock in general and was wondering if there was a list
similar to this one that was not specifically sdre. if not it would be cool to have a
place to talk about all our favorite bands. i like modest mouse a lot, death cab for
cutie, hum, mineral, radiohead, etc. so if anyone can help me out that'd be cool.

btw, if u can appreciate a more traditional rock album i suggest picking up creeper
lagoon. probably the most infectious album ive heard in quite some time.

kurt