You are right, I should unsubscribe, how do you do this?  Sorry to anyone who
was offended.  And for me, its not about the popularity of bands, that doesnt
make them uncool.  I loved Weezer when they were popular, they put out a much
less than stellar CD, and I dont like them, its not too hard to understand.
I feel that Radiohead is far and away the best band around right now, and I
am willing to bet they sell around the same ammount of CDs Weezer does.  And
they most certainly sell an equal or higher ammount of concert tickets.  I
love Coldplay, and I see them on MTV all the time.  I only wish more of the
bands I listen to were popular.  SDRE ran its course, and they had some
beautiful music.  Maybe what the rest of the guys put out will be good.  Only
time will tell. I just hope it was Dan who was listening to Styx and Rush
during the recording of the last CD, not Jeremy.

matt