i'll probably get a raft of shit for starting this thread, but "punkdawl" got me thinking about how old today's sunny day real estate listener is.
so how about it? i myself am 23. started listening to the boys when i was 16. guess that was around the time _diary_ came out.
anyone else want to share?

brion