I'm 24, and I agree wholeheartedly.  Why do people waste their time trying to make
themselves seem "cool" to other people?  Who gives a rat's ass who thinks you're cool,
hip, or in-the-know?  A problem I have found is people alienating each other because
they're not "indie" enough...  who gives a shit?  I love a lot of the indie rock out
there, but I don't where a sweater or wear black horn-rimmed glasses (or any of the
other "indie stereotypes").  I just love the music.  THat's what it's supposed to be
about, anyway... am I wrong?

-brian