Prometheus (meaning "forethought") had a brother, whose name was Epimethius
(meaning "afterthought").  They were the two who were charged with
providing humanity and all the animals on earth with everything they'd need
to survive.  I knew that mythology class would pay off for more than a few
easy credits sooner or later...either that or I'm just incredibly pathetic.

Another band name to add to the list of coolness, unless someone already
has and I've just forgotten: Deathcab for Cutie.

~B

Profound words of wisdom from our fearless leader:

"There's a big wooden door.  It's cool, you open it and
you go in." - Susan Stockseth, LCCB President