Hello Everyone--
 I just got Sunny Day Real Estate's 'Live 5-26-99' CD.
Its pretty good,
but personally, I think that they were much better
when I saw them on
The Rising Tide tour. I've been listening to them for
about 3 years or
so. Im contemplating getting the cover of 'How it
Feels to be Something
On' tattooed for reasons too lengthy to go into.
 Anyway, my question is, does anyone have, or know
where I could find,
anymore LIVE SDRE shows either on the internet, or
would be willing to
trade them or burn them for me in exchange for postage
and the CDR. Any
help would be very much appreciated. Also, if ANYONE
has the October
2000 show at Toads Place in New Haven CT, please get
in contact with me,
as I would dearly love to have a copy of it. I'm glad
to see that even
though they have sadly broken up, there is still
interest in their
music, and fans are still spreading the word.
Peace

Steve